At The Pediatric Center we care for all aspects of our patient's lives. We understand that everyone needs a little help now and then.
- Bouler Community Health Parenting Support: new parent support, including car seat fitting, lactation services and the breastfeeding club (which provides support and assistance to breastfeeding mothers).
- YWCA of Boulder: new parenting classes
- Child Find: a program to help identify children having difficulty in their development and to provide services to them when appropriate. provides assistance without charge to families who live in the Boulder Valley School District.
- Teen Clinic: a sexual health clinic that is limited to teenagers. All services at Teen Clinic are free or low-cost and completely confidential.
- Colorado Peak: an online service for Colorado residents to screen and apply for medical, food, cash and child care assistance programs.
- Connect for Colorado: healthcare insurance exchange.
- Boulder County, Children, Youth and Family Services: information on licensed child care centers, nanny services, summer camps, preschools, babysitters, etc. Financial assistance for child care.
- Boulder County, Children with Special Needs: support, information and services for families with children with special needs
- Boulder County Dept of Housing and Human Services: assistance with Health Coverge, Food Assistance, Family & Children Services, Housing and Financial Assistance.
- Nurse-Family Partnership: assists first-time parents with parenting skills, limited to low-income families.
- Boulder County Safehouse: a safe place for abused, battered women and their children.
- Blue Sky Bridge: support services for child victims of physical and sexual abuse and non-offending family members.
- Boulder Emotional Wellness: affordable pyschotherapy for trauma, depression, relationships, grief, anxiety, divorce, post-partum depression etc.
- Mental Health Partners: comprehensive psychiatric services for residents of Boulder and Broomfield counties regardless of their abiltiy to pay.
- Boulder County Legal Services: provides vulnerable, low-income families with legal assistance.